Gulf has successfully attracted seven more independently owned forecourts to join its network with a combined annual volume of over 20 million litres. Supplied by Certas Energy, the Gulf brand is attracting an increasing number of dealers to its network in Britain, which now stands at over 490 sites.
The latest ‘Super 7’ are;
- Beath Service Station, Cowdenbeath, Fife
- Bishops Rise Service Station, Hatfield
- Fairfield Service Station, Stockton-on-Tees
- Flint Filling Station, Clwyd
- Kiln Park Service Station, Tenby
- Richborough Service Station, Ramsgate
- Ruskington Service Station, Lincoln
Flint Filling Station, formerly with BP, is on track to sell 3.2 million litres this year, an increase of 14%. Owner Neil Schofield recognises the impact of the Gulf dealer package on volumes and the more attentive and flexible relationship that has developed with Certas Energy.